Lucas J. Repka
Lucas J. Repka is an experienced litigator and legal counsel with eight years of experience in civil litigation and two years of experience clerking for the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. Lucas represented a wide range of public and private clients that varied in size and complexity, from the initiation of organizations – both public and private – to established entities seeking expansion.
Lucas has represented clients in the following:
- Compliance matters with the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE);
- Audit management;
- Administrative due process hearings involving special education, Section 504 discrimination claims, and gifted education;
- Statutory appeals and petitions for review of local agency decisions of the Courts of Common Pleas;
- Appeals to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court;
- Litigation in Federal District Courts, including settlement conferences with federal magistrates, preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders, as well as appeals from administrative agency determinations;
- Appeals to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, including oral argument; and
- United States Supreme Court.
Lucas is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, and is also admitted to practice before the District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Repka is also an assistant coach for the Easton Area High School’s Varsity Boys’ Lacrosse Team.